Mar 30th-April 3rd: Positive Takeaways from Corona Lifestyle

     For the week of March 30th through April 4th, I saw Phase II of my basement project completed.
Yeah! The flooring team of Lynn and Rachel came on April fools day to start the vinyl flooring job. Also on that day, my treadmill came by an Old Dominion tractor trailer, which no way could have gotten turned in our subdivision. So thanks to Lynn & Rachel, they graciously volunteered their
commercial work van and themselves to help pick up the 300 lb. NordicTrack treadmill at a church
nearby. Then on Thursday, hubby David unpacked the treadmill in our garage. Then on Friday, Lynn and Rachel finished the flooring job. And again, they helped us out by helping to move the "monster" treadmill down our narrow basement stairwell. David and I could not have gotten it downstairs by 
ourselves. Lynn & Rachel were truly a God-send this past week! And my cherry tree was in full bloom while I was working in our basement. Some beauty amidst the dire pandemic...

     Then after connecting to IFit, I tried out my treadmill on Saturday for the first time. These pictures are of me running virtually down a famous trail on Hawaiian Kauai Island path. Neat! 

Then for some humor during these trying times, you need to check out this Chris Mann video.
It is an Adele parody of her "Hello" song. Comically, it is paraphrased to his rendition of Corona
quarantine life.  https://www.popsugar.com/family/hello-from-inside-adele-parody-video-47354912


Comments

Post a Comment